As a member you are the "net" in network! You benefit directly from personal contact with other members and, with exclusive access to our diverse range of business and social events, you can tailor your contact network to your company's needs. With MGCC as a reliable partner at your side, your company obtains additional advantages through our broad service portfolio. We see ourselves as a service provider that implements the expectations of our members according to their needs and at a high professional level.
Since 1991, we represent the interests of members in their new host country and, as a representative of the German economy in Malaysia, form the bridge between politics, companies and economic policy makers of both countries.
Your Membership Benefits
Strong business contacts
- Meet high-level decision makers and industry professionals through exclusive invitations to information events, seminars or our popular monthly networking cocktail “MGCC Sundowner”.
- Our wide range of events provide you the best opportunity to get acquainted with the Malaysian-German business community and increase the visibility of your company.
- Especially as a small and medium-sized business you benefit from the strong connection between members, allowing you to find the right place for your business and product on the local market.
Additional business opportunities
- Exclusive services like our job market, which makes it easy for you to find qualified staff, or our selection of attractive advertising platforms that will effectively increase the reach of your business, will help you, as a member, to fully focus on the smooth day-to-day running of your business.
- As representatives of German industry and trade in Malaysia, we advocate for your needs with a united voice. Especially as a large company, a membership enables you to bring the interests of your own company into the economic discussion and thus to make your concerns heard.
- As part of our network, you are the first one to receive information relevant for your business in Malaysia – e.g. on laws and regulations, taxes, tariffs, as well as technical and safety standards.
- Through our monthly e-newsletter NewsLink 360°, regular e-mailing as well as our bi-monthly magazine MGCC Perspectives we deliver up-to-date information and news directly into your mailbox.
Professional service, favourable conditions
- Through our direct access to the global AHK network with approximately 51,000 member companies worldwide, you benefit from our broad experience and the opportunity to mobilize expertise in many areas.
- As a member, you receive our comprehensive range of services at discounted rates.
Jungheinrich is among the top 3 intralogistics solutions and services providers globally. By joining MGCC, Jungheinrich Malaysia looks forward to bringing efficiency into the material flow of other MGCC members and beyond
Marketing Executive, Jungheinrich
DACHSER Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Being an active Member of the MGCC has provided numerous benefits to DACHSER Malaysia. The events and gatherings, while professional and yet casual, provide a solid foundation to bring together many of the German Companies setup in Malaysia that not only creates new business opportunities locally but also forms personal friendships as well. Even in a restricted environment due to COVID-19, the MGCC has maintained a professional image while offering its members accurate and timely information about any developments while also hosting regular webinars with interesting and relevant topics linked to the Malaysian Economic development.
Managing Director Malaysia, Air & Sea Logistics, DACHSER Malaysia Sdn Bhd
The world’s economies are becoming increasing connected, and interlinked. This makes networking, sharing of best practices, and the understanding of the market dynamics more important. The MGCC offers us an effective business platform to reach out to the Malaysian market, and simultaneously leverage on the experiences of their members. We have worked successfully with the MGCC to create a technology platform to reach out to the Malaysian market in a focussed way.
Country Manager, Festo Malaysia
ifm electronic Pte Ltd
The MGCC has an extensive network of contacts which has been very helpful in our expansion into various markets. They display professionalism in helping us to promote our events on their platform which makes it very easy to work with them. Ample opportunities were provided to expose our brand name. ifm has definitely benefited from being a proud partner of MGCC.
Soh Lip Heng
Managing Director of Singapore and Malaysia, ifm electronic Pte Ltd
MGCC is a very good platform for us to get in touch with other German companies within Malaysia on a regular basis. All the events are well organized and during the networking we are able to meet different business leaders and share local experiences. We are looking forward for many more years of fruitful cooperation.
Head of Sales (SEA), TROX Malaysia